I was behind in reporting my writing news even before the trip to Europe, and I got still further behind during that trip, so here's a massive update.
I have two new sales to report:
- Science Fantasy novelette "The Wreck of the Mars Adventure,"
to anthology Old Mars, edited by Gardner Dozois and
George R. R. Martin, forthcoming from Random House.
- Fantasy novelette "Liaisons Galantes: A Scientific Romance," to webzine Beneath Ceaseless Skies, edited by Scott H. Andrews, forthcoming Fall 2012.
I also have a bunch of reprint sales:
- "The Last Days of the Kelly Gang," from Armored, to
Into, edited by Marshal Latham.
- "The Tides of the Heart," from Realms of Fantasy, to
anthology Heiresses of Russ, edited by Sacchi Green and Steve
Berman, forthcoming September 2012 from
- "Firewall," from Transhuman, to anthology
Rapture, edited by James Patrick Kelly and John Kessel,
forthcoming August 2012 from
- Hugo-winner "Tk'Tk'Tk," from Asimov's, to anthology 21st Century SF, edited by David G. Hartwell and Patrick Nielsen Hayden, forthcoming in 2012 from Tor.
And several of my older stories are now available for Kindle:
- "Trust" in Daily Science Fiction Stories of March 2011.
- "Finding Joan" in Daily Science Fiction Stories of October 2010.
- "Pupa," from Analog, in Into the New Millennium.
- "Fear of Widths," from Land/Space, as an Infinity Plus Single.
- "Love in the Balance," from All-Star Zeppelin Adventure Stories, in Gears and Levers 1: A Steampunk Anthology.
I was also interviewed on the SF Signal podcast.
I think that's everything. Whew!