Back to work on the novel again. I must increase my pace if I'm going to have this thing finished and edited in time for a workshop in April that I want to take it to.
Meanwhile, a meme, infected by lisamantchev and others: my fiction publications for 2007.
- "Tale of the Golden Eagle," translated into Czech in the Czech edition of Fantasy & Science Fiction (February 2007).
- "Tk'Tk'Tk," translated into Italian in Robot (Spring 2007).
- "Tk'Tk'Tk," translated into Finnish in Portii Science Fiction (March 2007).
- "Titanium Mike Saves the Day," in Fantasy & Science Fiction (April 2007).
- "Babel Probe," in Darker Matter (issue #1)
- "Tk'Tk'Tk," translated into Hebrew in Bli-Panika.
- "Titanium Mike Saves the Day," translated into Hebrew in The Tenth Dimension.
- "I Hold My Father's Paws," reprinted in The Year's Best Science Fiction Twenty-Fourth Annual Collection.
- "I Hold My Father's Paws," podcast in Beam Me Up.
- "Moonlight on the Carpet," in Aeon (#12).